Livingston County GOP Pizza and Politics
April 21 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
You are invited to join the Livingston County Republican Party for our April 2022 Pizza and Politics event on Thursday, April 21st.
We are excited to a number of candidates who will be joining us that evening as our special guests!
- Ralph Rebandt, a candidate for Governor
- Travis Menge, a candidate for MSU Board of Trustees
- Linda Lee Tarver, a candidate for Michigan State School Board
- Representative Beau LaFave, a candidate for Secretary of State
- Paul Hudson, a candidate for Michigan Supreme Court
- Tami Carlone, a candidate for Michigan State School Board
This will be a great opportunity to meet candidates right before the April MIGOP Endorsement Convention!
The event will begin at 6:00 pm and will be held at the American Spirit Center in Brighton.
Tickets are $25 per person and that includes your pizza, salad, and pop. A cash bar will be available.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Event calendar brought to you by UniteForMichigan.com