MI 12th Congressional District GOP Pancake Breakfast (Kid friendly) 2022
July 30, 2022 @ 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Michigan’s 12th Congressional District GOP (Family friendly) PANCAKES & POLITICS Breakfast/gathering, Sat July 30, 2022, 9a-12:30ET…
Gather with like minded people based upon Conservative/Republican values/principles for a (morning) Pancakes Breakfast.
On the Menu (Ticket Purchase required) will be the usual Breakfast staples, including: Pancakes, Sausage links, Water, Coffee, Juice, and Tea. BREAKFAST SERVED PROMPTLY AT 9:00 am.
MC Jack Harrison, MI Federation of Young Republicans
Come too for great Guest Speakers:
- Welcome, Michael Strother MICD12GOP Chair
- Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- Star-Spangled Banner (by Guitarist: Lemon James)
- Joseph M Lenard, Author: Terror Strikes
- Brian Warzocha, Candidate MI-House 29th District
- Dale Biniecki, Candidate MI-House 31st District
- Martin Church, Candidate for MI-House 32nd District
- Houston James, Candidate for MI-Senate 4th District
- Tamara Carlone, GOP Candidate for MI State Board of Ed.
- Travis Menge, GOP MSU Trustee Candidate (had to cancel due to scheduling conflict)
- Ralph Rebandt, MIGOP Candidate for MIGOV
- Ron Kokinda, GOP Candidate MI-House 2nd District
- MORE ADDED WEEKLY – AND If you are a GOP Candidate (or Conservative on non-partisan down-ballot) for Elected Office, after you buy a Ticket let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add you to this list of Speakers.
- 11:00ish – noon+ You and everyone else, mingle and converse
Location: Romulus Historical Park (11147 Hunt St., Romulus Michigan)
Ready to sign-up? Click on the event website to purchase tickets!
Undecided yet? Want more information? Keep reading…
Tickets (this Event only):
- $15: Individual
- $40: Family (up to 4)
- Sponsorships ($100) available under Tickets purchase options
Details on how/where to pay by Check down page. We appreciate/prefer guests pay via Eventbrite for State/Federal Campaign Finance Laws required by Law Records information collection and ease of guests data collection for Event check-in and our Treasurers record-keeping.
ALL CHECK-OUT FIELDS REQUIRED… required Campaign Finance information of: Name, full Home address, Home or Cell phone number, Job title (or “Retired*”) and full Employer name and address — it is REQUIRED we collect by State/Federal Law.
* if “RETIRED” or “SELF EMPLOYED” you will still need to put a Title (Retired or SelfEmplyed is fine) HOWEVER the Employer address fields will still be required to be filled in or Eventbrite will not process your Order, kindly re-input your Home address in the Employer address fields section.
MICD12GOP SILENT AUCTION 2022 will also be held at this event. Please Help us raise funds to help Republicans this election cycle. Please bring a CHECK (cannot accept Cash) that you can then make out to 12CDRC for the total of items you may have winning bids on.
If you’d like to donate a NEW (or as good as new, Conservatives books, memorabilia, original hand-crafts, other/etc…) item to the MICD12GOP to add to our Auction to raise funds in order to help/aid/assist our MIGOP 2022 Candidates, please email item details and approximate/actual retail value to: email@example.com.
You are NOT going to want to miss this premier CANDIDATES MEET/GREET!!
Fill your belly, fill your ears/mind with great Speeches from Guest Speakers, Silent-Auction, and more!
Don’t miss the Fellowship, Food, and Fun… Here’s a Video slideshow of the BLAST we had (Picnic) on May 22 2021 (we also had a companion Pancake Event in 2021)… see the write-up and photos at: https://www.12cdrc.org/news-family-friends-fellowship-picnic
With your Check, YOU MUST send required Campaign Finance information of: Name, full Home address, Home or Cell phone number, Job title (or “Retired”), and full Employer name and address — it is REQUIRED we collect by State/Federal Law.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Event calendar brought to you by UniteForMichigan.com