The 2nd Amendment Under Attack and Fighting Back!
June 21, 2022 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The public meeting, hosted by The Ottawa County Patriots, will be held from 6:00-9:00 p.m. at the
Lighthouse Baptist Church on 501 East 24th St. Holland, MI 49423. The doors will be open
at 5:30 p.m. The meeting is free and open to the public.
• The historical roots of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution
• What life is like For citizens in countries with no 2nd Amendment protections?
• Ongoing challenges to the 2nd Amendment-Past, Present & future!
• The right and need for citizen self-defense
• Legal issues and complications with individual self-defense
• Internal and external threats to the rights to bear arms for the general public
• Local, state & federal gun laws & restrictions connecting all the dots.
• What can be done to protect your legal rights for self-defense?
• How families and community groups are fighting back in West Michigan.
Mike Hewitt – Host of the popular “Mike Hewitt” syndicated radio show. He is a business owner and a prolific
writer and speaker. He also writes blogs and articles on current events and American history. Mr. Hewitt
has a lifetime history of political involvement. He currently serves as the Chair of Michigan’s 3rd Congressional
District Republican Committee. He is the founding member of the Republican Liberty Caucus of Michigan.
Mike also holds a federal gun dealers license.
Chrystal Newman – Territorial manager, US Law Shield. Chrystal is a Retired Criminal Law Attorney.
Although no longer an attorney, she spent 14 years in the criminal law system initially as an Assistant Prosecuting
Attorney, then later defending death penalty cases in North Carolina. She is dedicated to ensuring
like-minded gun owners are fully informed and educated on how to ensure they do not end up emotionally
and financially devasted should they protect themselves or another.
Mr. Ryan Ramsayer – was a member of the United States Marine Corps infantry and served honorably
in Afghanistan. He got his degree at the Michigan State University College of Law. He joined the Barone
Defense Firm in 2009 and has been involved in the successful defense of hundreds of clients and has taken
a particular interest in the 2nd Amendment. He is a popular speaker and is a wealth of information regarding
self-defense and proposed laws to ban firearms.
For more information go to : ottawacountypatriots.org
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Event calendar brought to you by UniteForMichigan.com