UNITE FOR MICHIGAN www.uniteformichigan.com
Unite For Michigan is an organization dedicated to promoting all conservative efforts in Michigan via our FREE statewide EVENTS CALENDAR, MAP and DIRECTORIES. We are not competition to other organizations nor do we pick winners and losers-our goal is to help assist the growth of our collective conservative movement by connecting people to organizations, businesses, ministries and candidates who share the same values. Our motto is simple-support those who support you.
Recently when we discovered that there is no formal vetting process in place to provide Precinct Delegates with practical information on the candidates, we created The UNITE FOR MICHIGAN 2023 MIGOP CHAIR & CO-CHAIR CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE to aid those responsible for selecting the individual(s) in the decision making process. The Chair position is a salaried, full-time position requiring a diverse skill set, strong leadership capabilities, and a person who not only understands and supports the definition of the Republican Party but also embraces it themselves as a way of life. Executive-level employment typically requires varying disclosure of personal and professional information; submitting this should be a minimum expectation set for all candidates and we would like to see additional vetting measures instilled in the future.
We are thankful for the support of individuals and organizations across the state such as Ottawa County Patriots, Steve Redmond, Ryan Kelley, Muskegon County Conservative Women’s Caucus, Faith2Action, , Rick Waryzwak, Transformation Michigan, Michigan House of Prayer, Pastor Austin Kreutz, AmericaFirst/MichiganFirst, Sheila Cohoon, Stop The Passport, Trucker Randy, Patriot Approved, many of the candidates and probably most of the delegates based on the overwhelming positive response-THANK YOU to everyone who has made this successful!
UNITE FOR MICHIGAN www.uniteformichigan.com Please visit the UNITE FOR MICHIGAN website to see the candidate answers to the following questions:
- Are you willing to submit to a background check or drug test? Do you have a criminal record? If so, please explain. Have you, a spouse/former spouse or a business you are affiliated with ever filed for bankruptcy? If so, please explain.
- What are your top three priorities if elected? What do you see as the most critical issues affecting the party and how to you plan on addressing them?
- What makes you the best candidate for the job and sets you apart from your competitors?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing our state today?
- Do you accept donations from lobbyists or special interest groups? If so, why? What’s your viewpoint on current Michigan government spending? How does this affect the MIGOP challenges?
- Please share your interpretation of election integrity as it relates to election fraud and/or a “Stolen” election in 2016 & 2020
- What steps would you take to improve relations between “Grassroots” and “Establishment” Republicans? Please provide a statement of faith
- How would you address the current debt of MIGOP? Please describe your fundraising plan, plan to structure MIGOP finances and overall financial goals? Are there areas where you disagree with your party’s platform?
- Please provide a complete resume. Please provide credentials supporting all items listed on your resume such as transcripts, certificates, licensing, etc.
- What is your experience in politics? How do you feel about bipartisanship and compromise?
- Please define the role/duties of the individual delegate as you see it and what your primary focus will be to help them succeed in their duties.